Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Touch of Winter White Tulips - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1636377

Touch of Winter White Tulips
by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Linen Panel




Touch of Winter White Tulips is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio today, I found a bundle of fresh tulips at the grocery store this morning, I should not have been grocery shopping, I was supposed to be at the gym, but the new gym my hubby and I belong to is not in the best part of town. Usually I feel pretty safe there, but this morning when I pulled up at 8:30 am, I knew I didn't want to walk through the crowd by the front door, so I kept right on going in my pug-mobile.

The life of an artist is not a dull one, the life of a small business owner is really a story about working seven days a week, but the beauty of this situation is twofold - you set your own hours, you get your personal tasks done, then you dive into your business (painting! *sound of harps*) with a sense of reward at the end of the day, with a bundle of white tulips you had not even realized you would be purchasing that day. All good things happen by design, I simply don't believe in accidents, do you?



http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1636377

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin