Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Friday, November 21, 2014

French Market Flower Quest and a Sonoma Workshop - Flower Paintings by Nancy Medina

http://nancymedina.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1615425


 French Market Flower Quest
by Nancy Medina
14X14
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas



 French Market Flower Quest is the daily newbie in Flower Mound Studio, I needed a color burst to balance "real life" today - I attended my first jury duty calling. I was quite nervous, which seems odd, considering my mother worked in the district clerk's office for almost 20 years. Something about the thought of being asked my name and my job by a judge with the power to send me to jail had me all in a tizzy. But I must say, it made me reflect on something rather profound - I was about to say, under oath, the following words:

I am an artist


How wonderful is that? There is something life affirming, color affirming, art journey affirming, about that moment under oath. The truth, your honor, and nothing but the truth. What happened? Read more....

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ea2sq1hfb9b9197c&llr=lmrhfmcab

Paint Brilliant Sonoma

May 29-31, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin