Daily Painters of Texas

Deep in the Heart of Texas can be found a unique blend of Artists. Follow the best of Texas Art here on the Daily Painters of Texas.

Artist membership applications are encouraged, especially from unrepresented regions of Texas. Applicants must paint daily, blog frequently, and reside in the Great State of Texas. To apply email: INFO on Artists Of Texas and include a link to your art blog or web site for jury panel review.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_MAGIC IN THE MORNING


Eventually, I will learn to balance painting trips, competitions, shows, gallery work, workshops, demos,…and posting!   'til then, I'll just keep trying my best. I just returned from a competition and show, a demo, and a trip to deliver paintings to my galleries. 

This one just went to my gallery in Kerrville, Texas_ River's Edge Gallery.  I'll be painting on-site there for the Kerrville Festival of The Arts on Saturday and Sunday, May 24 and 25.  Stop by if you're in the vicinity.  

MAGIC IN THE MORNING
©Jimmy Longacre 2014
11X14 oil on canvas panel

Jimmy Longacre
subjective realist landscape paintings


GALLERY LINKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin